Since June 2013 we have tendered for 11 contracts, either with individual local authorities or with groups of authorities in a framework agreement. We have been placed on the highest Tier 1 for ten of these. Our most recent tender, for the 4Cs contract of Local Authorities in South Wales in May 2014, saw us placed as the top ranked IFA on Tier 1.
These assessments demonstrate how highly TACT is rated and valued by the local authorities partners that use our services. Our child focussed approach, along with the in depth training for carers and 24/7 support we offer ensure we are recognised for providing the highest quality services.
TACT also has an excellent record of inspections, our Scottish service was rated as ‘very good’ by the Care Inspectorate in all categories, and all seven of our English offices are rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted. Wales does not grade services but a copy of our most recent report is available on Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales
- North London and East London – Ranked 1st (standard, remand, disabilities, ESB)
- 4Cs in South Wales – Top ranked IFA on Tier 1
- Coventry/Solihull/Warwickshire/Stoke – Tier 1
- Birmingham extension – Tier 1
- Lewisham – Tier 1
- Tees Valley – Tier 2
- White Rose re-fresh – Tier 1 (11-18 age group)
- Kent Medway – Tier 1
- Southwark – Tier 1 (standard)
- North West framework, 21 LA’s – Tier 1 (standard)
- Suffolk/Essex/Cambridgeshire – Tier 1 (standard/intensive)