Donate a photo to NFS
We use loads of photos at NFS; on the website, on Twitter and Facebook, in the magazine, in presentations and on leaflets. We buy most of the photos we use from photo libraries but the choice is very limited and we’d love to have our own stock of photos and real adopters, foster carers and their kids, and also of real LGBT people.
We understand the issue around keeping kids’ identities private so we welcome shots of your child in e.g. silhouette, from behind, from the side, in a mask, in face paint, an old photo that you no longer mind sharing etc…
Do you have photos of:
- yourself and/or your partner?
- your family together?
- your kids (in an unidentifiable way if necessary)?
- grandparents, you and the kids?
By sending us a photo, you are agreeing to the following;
- NFS can use the photo in any material, including but not exclusively, on the website, on Twitter and Facebook, in the magazine, in presentations and on leaflets.
- The materials will be publicly available on materials relating to LGBT adoption and fostering and NFS’s work.
- NFS may allow other organisations to reproduce the photos in materials which relate to LGBT adoption and fostering.
- You have the consent of all the people in the photo to send it to us.
- You can withdraw consent at any time but you understand that we would be unable to withdraw materials already printed.
Many thanks indeed if you’re able to help.
Please email pictures to email@example.com