To qualify for Tier 1 means that the local authorities will have examined the quality of the services that TACT offers and our record in finding loving foster families for children in care.
We are extremely pleased that we continue to be so highly rated and valued by the local authority partners that use our services.
Recent tender successes include:
- North London and East London – Ranked 1st (standard, remand, disabilities, ESB)
- 4Cs in South Wales – Top ranked IFA on Tier 1
- Coventry/Solihull/Warwickshire/Stoke – Tier 1
- Birmingham extension – Tier 1
- Lewisham – Tier 1
- Tees Valley – Tier 2
- White Rose re-fresh – Tier 1 (11-18 age group)
- Kent Medway – Tier 1
- Southwark – Tier 1 (standard)
- North West framework, 21 LA’s – Tier 1 (standard)
- Suffolk/Essex/Cambridgeshire – Tier 1 (standard/intensive)
- Find out more about fostering by visiting our fostering information pages
- Register your interest to foster now by filling our online form and a member of TACT’s friendly team will be in touch